Re: [geclipse-user] Middleware problem...

My guess is that you didn't add middleware specific update sites / p2 repositories other than the main g-Eclipse one.

Look at

  http://www.geclipse.eu/index.php?id=downloads and
  http://wiki.eclipse.org/G-Eclipse-Middleware-Extensions

I am sure you will find there what you were looking for.

Thanks,
Markus