Re: [geclipse-dev] Source code for GSISSH

Hi Jeffrey,

as far as I remember these code changes were not contributed back to the Eclipse source code repositories, but they should be available from the external CVS of the project.

Please have a look in this CVS, there you'll find the patched version:

  :ext:anoncvs@xxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/fzk/geclipse  in the development directory

More information can be found here: http://www.geclipse.org

Let me know if this worked for you.
Thanks,