Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [geclipse-dev] FW: Adding EBS

W dniu 2011-05-05 23:26, Mina Zaki pisze:
I am Trying to add EBS to the G-Eclipse, I need the steps which I can do
in order to see it under storage folder.

I did more or less like the S3 plugin tried to do the same classes but
nothing happens

Hi,

As far as I understand you would like to have another EFS plugin
available in "New->Grid Connection" menu.

To make EFS plugin visible to Eclipse platform you have to extend
'org.eclipse.core.filesystem.filesystems' with scheme (aka protocol) and
implementation class (should extend FileSystem class).

To make it visible for gEclipse model you should also extend
'eu.geclipse.ui.efs' with scheme and validator class.

After that new entry will appear in 'New->Grid Connection' wizard.

Most important thing is to have implementation, done by extending
FileStore class.

If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

--
Mateusz Pabis
PSNC