Re: [geclipse-dev] g-eclipse supporst globus middleware??

Hello

There is partial support for GT4.2 in the savannah CVS repository which
contains the non-EPL code.
Have a look into the eu.geclipse.globus.gt4 and eu.geclipse.globus.gt4.ui
plugins. They support job submission, checking job status, some MDS queries
and maybe one or two other things.
The plugins are not included into any of the official builds since they are
not complete.
If you want to use them with GT5 they for sure need to be revised for
that first.

Cheers,
Thomas

> My question is that..
>
> Does g-eclipse really support globus middleware????
>
> Actually, I found the document said that there is currently no real
>
> "support" for Globus middleware in 2008.
>
> Now is... 2010!!
>
> Is there any develope?
>
> I really want to setup VO for Globus!!
>

> I'm using GT5....