[geclipse-dev] PBS implementation for g-Eclipse

Hi everyone!

Did anyone ever implement for job submission direct to PBS using
g-Eclipse? I remember reading about Romain or someone trying to do it
aaaages ago. There's partial implementation in the batch plugin
(queues and stuff), but I don't remember any individual job
submission/monitoring being in there.

Just curious as the project I am working on right now I have made a
little PBS Java client implementation which might be useful.

Also, just one other little little thing that's been bugging me... on
the meeting minutes, all summer it's been saying '1500 UTC .../ 1500
London /1600 Berlin'. And that's just not right - BST  (British Summer
Time) is UTC+1, CEST is UTC + 2, making it: 1600 London / 1700
Berlin...

-David
--
David Johnson