[geclipse-dev] Trace Viewer sources and releases

Hello

I am currently working on a OTF trace viewer eclipse plug-in focused of interactions between components (as defined by UML). I tested Trace Viewer included in the g-eclipse RPC and I would like to use it as a beginning for my project. I only found the sources on the eclipse SVN, but there are quite a lot of TODOs and some bug fixes are still to be done. I was wondering if the Trace Viewer delivered as part of the g-eclipse RPC was a stable version of the plug-in. If it is, where could I find the sources? In general: is there a development roadmap and if yes, is there already a planning concerning release dates?

Thanks in advance

Philippe

Back to the top