Re: [geclipse-dev] Invalid element in org.glite.wsdl.types.lb.JobStatus - uiHost

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009, POD69@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hello

I use gEclipse_N20080616-1248 to submit some jobs to gilda, I didnt use my code for a while but today I wanted to test my code again and i get some errors. Any ideas which libs I have to update?

Hi,

it looks you really did not updated libs for a long time. :)
The error is caused by new elements in gLite LB server WSDL.
Please update eu.geclipse.glite/lib/lb.jar
This jar is now ignoring unknown elements.

Regards,

Pawel

Back to the top