RE: [geclipse-dev] Preparation of the Eclipse review

Hi Mathias

see inline

>>I think we can recycle D1.8 for filling up the architectural
>>parts and I can take care of this (maybe with a little help
>>of Ariel who is in principle still WP1 lead :-P ).

>>Is there an official deadline besides ASAP?

ASAP is fair enough and we take the time we need! We did not
yet scheduled any review date. Just prepare and we will apply
then. Given the fact of the galileo release train, resources
can be limited at Eclipse.org.

>>How detailed should the chapter be? I don't think we need
>>a second D1.8, right!? So I
>>would rather tend to just give a very brief overview with
>>links to more detailed documentation like D1.8 and the
>>documentation Deliverables.

Exactly that is what we need. An overview

>>Cheers, Mathias

Gruss
Harald

Back to the top