Re: [geclipse-dev] Httpg URL + equinox

It is exactly what I was looking for!

I was starting to think there was no way of doing it, thank you for your help!

Romain

PS : I am migrating my application to jsaga (http://grid.in2p3.fr/jsaga/). I am in contact with the main developper.
For instance, he has integrated srm into jsaga. The code of jsaga is very well written and the API very well done so may be you
could take benefit of jsaga into g-eclipse, and reuse its implementation.

Thomas Köckerbauer a écrit :
Hi

I'm not sure but maybe the code in eu.geclipse.efs.srm.internal.Activator is what you are searching for.

Cheers,
Thomas