[geclipse-dev] Re: [g-Eclipse] GT4.2 server

Hi Thomas,

at least you, as you are now at LMU, should be able to use the D-Grid
resources. There should be at least a one or two 4.2 servers already
available (have to check myself).

http://www.d-grid.de/index.php?id=246

You can register in the dgtest vo...

Cheers, Ariel

On Thursday 02 April 2009, Thomas Koeckerbauer wrote:
> Hi
>
> As you might have read in the minutes we are currently looking into
> adding Globus 4 support to g-Eclipse. I've started now implementing a
> MDS4 plugin. A problem I have now that I'm using GT4.2, which is not
> compatible to GT4.0 (and also not the other way round...), and all MDS4
> servers I know are GT4.0 servers. I do not want to start implementing
> such a plugin with an old version of Globus so I'm going for GT4.2. Now
> my question: Does anybody know a GT 4.2 MDS server that I might use to
> try?
>
> BTW, axis is a pain again
>

> Cheers,
> Thomas