Re: [geclipse-dev] JobStatus Error

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009, POD69@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hello

Today I wanted to test my code again, which I wrote a few month ago. But unfortunately I get the following JobStatus error printed out:

unwrap.c:273: gss_unwrap: internal problem with SSL BIO: SSL_read rc=-1
OpenSSL Error: s3_pkt.c:286: in library: SSL routines, function SSL3_GET_RECORD: wrong version number))

Hi,

You can try to update your bouncycastle. There were some problem with older versions.

Which WMS and LB you are using for job submission?

Regards,

Pawel

Back to the top