Re: [geclipse-dev] JSDLJobDescriptionModel

Hi Romain,

The class JSDLJobDescriptionModel seems great. Using it I can get rid of all the eclipse workspace management code in SimExplorer. Linking JSDL description with simple Files
instead of IFiles.

That was the whole idea. Glad you like it :)

The problem is that, even if it is coded so in the GEclipseProvider class, the GliteWMSService
class doesn't allow the submission of such descriptions...

What is wrong, the GEclipseProvider class or the GliteWMSService one?

The problem is in GliteWMSService. The one that's in repos won't work with JSDLJobDescriptionModel. I will change that and commit as soon as repostories are open - this is when we release the RC1 (hopefully this week).

Thanks for testing.

Cheers,
Kasia

Back to the top