Re: [geclipse-dev] SRM exception

Hi Romain,

> I get an exception when I am try to 'mkdir' on a 'srm' storage :
> Caused by: Method 'ns1:srmMkdir' not implemented: method name or
> namespace not recognized at

i'd say it is the first possibility Mateusz mentioned, you are trying to
access an SRM version 1.1 service, mkdir was added later, in 2.0 or 2.1!
(and that is one of the reasons we don't support it... it is useless for
gEclipse needs ;-)

gLite DPM SEs are (or were until last time i checked) still deploying a
v1.1 service and a v2.2 one on different ports (try 8446...)

Cheers, Ariel

Back to the top