[geclipse-dev] RC1 - quality week is now

Dear All,

As you all know we are approaching our RC1 which will happen this Friday. The procedure starting by today will be the same as for all other releases, so no new features but bug fixing, documentation etc. As this is our second last release within this release cycle I urge every developer to really focus on quality now! Therefore you should use all our quality tools out there as for instance the various code checks of our nightly build system, Jie’s missing/incorrect documentation mail, Bugzilla, etc.

RC1 should furthermore be out on Friday if somehow possible and not a few days after Friday in order to leave as much time for our final 1.0 release as possible!

Cheers, Mathias

Back to the top