Re: [geclipse-dev] Re: [g-Eclipse] Sample applications - eu.geclipse.gridge also fit here?

Hi,

> I'd like to put somewhere plugin eu.geclipse.gridge (support for globus
> based middleware called Gridge).
>
> Because this middleware isn't fully supported: (e.g. without dedicated
> VO) I would treat it rather as example.
>
> Any objections about committing it into CVS/geclipse/demo_apps?

not from my side. However it would be nice if the code is commented out in
such a way as to allow people to understand it and use it as a Middleware
implementation example! :-)

Cheers, Ariel

Back to the top