[geclipse-dev] how to get the output of finished job

Hi,
I have found your interesting application g-Eclipse and I wanted to try it (try the submission to gLite). Everything went well until I wanted to get the output of finished job. The problem is that I did not find the option "Download output files for job" which you present in the Help document. All I can see is 'Submit' and 'Refresh'. See the attached screenshot. So my question is how can I get the results of finished job?

  Cheers,

          Marek Kocan

JPEG image

Back to the top