From: geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Mariusz Wojtysiak
Sent: Wed 9/24/2008 8:58 AM
To: Developer mailing list
Subject: Re: [geclipse-dev] Job Status

Hello Romain!

Job status 0x80 is IGridJobStatus.UNKNOWN and is set when last status
update failed for some reason (e.g. network connection broken, user
authentication failed etc).

This status is not returned from GRID. It's set by g-eclipse, because
real status couldn't be obtained from the GRID.

Mariusz Wojtysiak