Re: [geclipse-dev] Grid element creators

Hi Mathias,

Stuempert, Mathias IWR wrote:

Hi All,

In the process of reworking our element creators I have found a few strange things that the corresponding developers may be able to clarify:

1) eu.geclipse.info.GlueElementCreator: I was not able to find the corresponding extension of the gridElementCreator extension point. I was also not able to find a reference to this class within my workspace (except for its test class). So am I searching at the wrong place for the extension or is this class not used at all?

This class in not used at all and it can be removed. I didn't understand what you said about the " corresponding extension". eu.geclipse.info doesn't extend any extension points defined in other plugins.

Thanks,
Nick

Back to the top