Re: [geclipse-dev] Parametric Jobs and Workflows

2008/9/12 Mariusz Wojtysiak <mariusz.wojtysiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

But it will be also very complicated to use and understand.
So I would set to this task low priority.

First let both functionalities: workflows and param jobs be more stable.

I agree with Mariusz, there's still a lot of work to be done for the workflow editor itself as well. Our priorities are still further improving the UI, making sure regular gLite workflows work nicely (obvious if this is stable, parametric WF should also be stable when implemented), and to also support GRIA workflows in some way soon.

-David

Back to the top