Re: [geclipse-dev] Patch eu.geclipse.batch

Hi Romain,

> for the pbs implementation to work I need to access the standard input
> of the ssh connection.
>
> You'll find the patch for the eu.geclipse.batch bundle attached to this
> message.
> Can it be merged in  the trunk ?

thanks a lot for your patch!
sure it can be merged although i'd leave that to Harald G, who is away this
week.
Meanwhile i'd ask you to submit that patch via bugzilla (ie, open a new
bug, preferably with "[Patch]" as tag in the subject) and attach your
patch there, which is required for contributions to the Eclipse repository
due to Intellectual Property issues.

Thanks, best regards, Ariel

Back to the top