[geclipse-dev] Monday test results from PSNC

Hello,

Workflows; Benchmarks; Terminals, remote login; GRIA site editor
None new problems observed.

Batch system - new bugs:
246531 Batch Queue Editor doesn't show Worker Nodes for guarana.man.poznan.pl
246543 Folder "Benchmark Descriptions" has wrong icon

EFS:
According to Mathias's hints we focused also on working EFS with multiple selection. In fact we found only one critical issue related to EFS, but this issue didn't occure in M9 (!):
246546 g-Eclipse hung during every (!) GRIA store operation

Minor EFS issue:
246554 'Element not found' after editing path for Connection

We created also new bug:
246548 java.lang.ClassNotFoundException in various places (JSDL, wf)

but it looks like old bug, which has to be reopened:
242550 Exception is thrown when I click on a jsdl

Mariusz Wojtysiak

Back to the top