Re: AW: [geclipse-dev] Out of memory problem when running g-Eclipse runtimefrom HEAD

The eclipse.ini settings were there but didn't do anything...

Probably these are used for the Development environment and not for the runtime.

I'll add the arguments to the launch configuration.

Szymon Mueller wrote:
Hi,

Setting higher values in eclipse.ini didn't help be, but adjusting installed JREs setting did help:

Windows -> Preferences -> Java -> Installed JREs -> Edit... and add appropriate values in "Default VM Arguments" there.
-Xms128m -Xmx1024m
worked for me.

I suppose changing launch configuration as Mathias suggested should also do the trick.

Cheers,
Szymon