Re: [geclipse-dev] Out of memory problem when running g-Eclipse runtime from HEAD

hi,

I have the same problem as Nicholas . I am using windows XP

2008/9/5 Nicholas Loulloudes <loulloudes.n@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi all,

I'm getting an out of memory exception when running the g-Eclipse runtime environment in Ganymede. The exception is thrown while Eclipse checks for plugin updates during startup. Anyone else facing the same problem??

If i disable the plugins update then the problem does not occur..

P.S I'm running Linux (Ubuntu) with 2 GB Ram...

Nicholas Loulloudes
High Performance Computing Systems Laboratory (HPCL)
University of Cyprus,
Nicosia, Cyprus

Tel:  +357-22892663
Email: loulloudes.n[at]cs.ucy.ac.cy