[geclipse-dev] Yoxos Workspace provisioning w/ Ganymede problems

Hi everyone,

Just realized actually I do have a problem on my Windows-behind-proxy
install of the Yoxos gEclipse dev environment.

The workspace provisioning just stops without any warnings when it
comes to check out the CVS repo.

I have set up my certs properly, and also the proxy settings properly.

It's all fine on my Linux install on my laptop (no proxy), so I can
still get on with work, but it's just a pain it won't work on my
office desktop PC properly.

-David

Back to the top