Re: [geclipse-dev] How to disable "Yoxos Notifications" window?

Hi

Is it any way to disable "Yoxos Notifications" window?
You should be able to exclude it from your launch configuration.

This window is shown every time when I start g-Eclipse.

It's very annoying, because:
- it's on the top of all windows in my OS
- to close it, first I have to close all modal dialogs in g-Eclipse

Greets
Moritz

--
Moritz Post