Re: [geclipse-dev] Ganymede Yoxos gEclipse package - Weird Yoxos notifications

Earlier today I emailed Markus to say that I had no more problems. But
then later this afternoon the problems reoccurred. However, unlike
Ariel's (horrible) experience, none of my stuff seems to have been
disabled and my workspace is OK.

-David