[geclipse-dev] My test results!

Hi all

during my tests of the latest nightly build this morning, I found the
following topics, which need furher discussion during the meeting tomorrow!
https://wiki.fzk.de/geclipse/index.php/Multiproject/multi-VO_support

1. General: I did not find a real problem with the small tests I made.

2. SFTP missing!
I thought we have a SFTP implementation of S3 already included. But I could
not create a SFTP connection in the Grid Connection Wizard. But I need it
for some tests. Where is it gone?

3. The SSH login does not use the selected CE element. I.e when starting the
wizard for SSH login from an EC2 running instance, I have to select the
hostname again. I got a list of all CEs in the Workspace, which is in my
case quite long. There is no preselection of the computing resources for
which I started the ssh wizard.
Proposal:
	a. Put the selected resource in the HostField for the wizard.
	b. In case there is no selection, show only the resources of the
selected project.

Discuss this by email or tomorrow!

Harald

Dr. Harald Kornmayer
Senior researcher

NEC Laboratories Europe
IT Research Division
Rathausallee 10
D-53757 Sankt Augustin
Germany

Phone: +49 2241 92 52 57
Fax:   +49 2241 92 52 99
Email: harald.kornmayer@xxxxxxxxxxxx

NEC Europe Ltd., Registered Office: NEC House,
1 Victoria Road, London W3 6bL,
Registered in England 2832014