RE: [geclipse-dev] Checkstyle config on packages

Hi Markus,

I checked into CVS the checkstyle config for:

eu.geclipse.core.sla
eu.geclipse.glite.ui
eu.geclipse.nextgrid.sla
eu.geclipse.nextgrid.sla.ui

This produces quite a lot of new errors, so beware!

I tried to commit changes for the following projects, but then
remembered I can't commit to SVN!

eu.geclipse.aws.s3.test
eu.geclipse.core.reporting.test
eu.geclipse.doc.isv
eu.geclipse.info.ui
eu.geclipse.jsdl.ui.test

Is there a way of me committing this, or is it easier if someone else
(e.g. you) makes these changes?

Regards,

Ken.