Re: [geclipse-dev] Release testing

Hi,

the bug should be fixed now.
This is issue related to submitting job in background (problems with threads being informed about change of selection). We made quick workaround, but as side-efect if error occur during job submittion, then only error message will be shown, but job submission wizard for submitted jsdl will not be reopened.

Mariusz & Kasia