Re: [geclipse-dev] Release testing

Not only for Windows it also occurs on MacOS X

Thanks,
Harald G.
On Feb 1, 2008, at 3:36 PM, Nick Tsioutsias wrote:

We tested it here in Cyprus and we could reproduce the problem in a windows machine. We made two jsdls and we submitted one. After that the same job was being submitted. It didn't matter what jsdl we had selected. We had to restart geclipse in order to submit another job. It seems like a reference to the first submitted job is created and that reference never gets changed.

Tao, Jie wrote:
Hi all,

I just detected a potential "big" problem:

I created two jsdl files and submitted one. Then I highlighted the
second jsdl and submitted it. But it is not the jsdl I was expecting.
Rather it is the first jsdl.
I deleted the first jsdl and tried to submit the only left jsdl. This
time I got Unspecified IO problem (I guess it is because the deleted
file was searched).

Can anybody try this again?

Jie