Re: [geclipse-dev] Release testing

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, Tao, Jie wrote:

Hi all,

I just detected a potential "big" problem:

I created two jsdl files and submitted one. Then I highlighted the
second jsdl and submitted it. But it is not the jsdl I was expecting.
Rather it is the first jsdl.

How the JDLSs were created? With JSDL wizard?

I deleted the first jsdl and tried to submit the only left jsdl. This
time I got Unspecified IO problem (I guess it is because the deleted
file was searched).

I cannot reproduce bug. And I even cannot imagine why other file should be searched then selected. Did you tried to submit job to gLite? When you expand job (in project tree or Jobs view) you can see the JSDL used for submission. Is it the correct JSDL?
Could you send the whole exception stack trace?
And could you check if you can reproduce error on VNC, so that we can look at it?

Regards,

Pawel

Back to the top