Re: [geclipse-dev] Testing release condidate

Hi,

I tested this morning's EPP package on Mac OS X Tiger and most things work fine.

1. The rename of local files does not work as Jie reported.
2. Terminal login via ssh to a server with sshd running on the standard port of 22 worked. I tried logging into a server with sshd on a non-standard port but this gave a null pointer exception. (In both cases, my ssh public key is on the remote server allowing password-less access.) 3. The Properties view does not always seem to show the filesize of a remote file correctly. I noticed this with files on two of the SE's connected via gsiftp.

The 'G' logo for a gLite job in the submit job dialog is a nice touch. (Slightly unfortunate that the names of both the middleware g-Eclipse supports start with a 'G'!) Also nice is the changing logo of the submitted job in the Grid Projects view as the 'status' of the job changes. (Its probably been there for a while but just noticed it today!)

Regards,
Ash

Tao, Jie wrote:
Hi all,

I basically tested the EPP package built last night. It worked well
except

1. "rename" of files with local connection failed
2. output of jobs can not be fetched: halt with delegating proxy
3. terminal: SSH login failed How about Mac and Linux?
Regards,

Jie

Ashish
----------------------------