From: geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stuempert, Mathias IWR
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 4:16 PM
To: Developer mailing list
Subject: [geclipse-dev] Default file system mounts

Hi All,

I am currently thinking about providing some default mounts within g-Eclipse. These could be

-          The root of the local file system, i.e. “/” (which works also on windows and refers to C:/)

-          The home directory of the user (which is available as a java property)

-          The workspaces location

-

It is often user-unfriendly that when using for instance the GridFileDialog the user has to mount local stuff by hand. Therefore I think this would be a nice feature. Any comments on that?

Cheers, Mathias

Back to the top