[geclipse-dev] build status / EPP integration

Hi *,

our build server now produces

* zip archives with update site content and site.xml file included and
* an EPP ready-to-run package build with all features included (at the moment
we build linux and win32 packages)

The EPP packages are available in the EPP subdirectory (currently it is only
available in my own 'mk_test' build, but it will be included in the next
nightly builds).

@Ariel: I had to remove some old builds to have enough free space on the
device, but I expect the EPP package build to fail again tomorrow or on
Monday because of a 'no space left on device' error. Maybe we should extend
the build partition or move some of the files to other places. Let's talk
about it on Monday.

Markus

Back to the top