[geclipse-dev] New Plugin in SVN [eu.geclipse.batch.model]

Hello all,

There is a new plugin commited to our SVN:    eu.geclipse.batch.model

For you information, this plugin contains  for now the model classes that are used in the Batch Queue Configuration Editor that is being developed for the Operator Perspective. This code is auto-generated from EMF based on an XML schema that we have come up and which describes the structure of a Queue Configuration Description Language. This language contains a set of XML elements that describe the configuration parameters of queues without being dedicated to an underlying Batch service implementation.

Sometime soon, Harald will move the Batch service core code to this plugin.

Best regards,

Nicholas Loulloudes
High Performance Computing Systems Laboratory (HPCL)
University of Cyprus,
Nicosia, Cyprus

Tel:  +357-22892663
Email: loulloudes.n@xxxxxxxxxxxx