[geclipse-dev] Can we get detail information about how to implement interfaces with grid middleware?

Dear geclipse-dev:
        I am from Tsinghua University, China. And I am very interested in this geclipse project, we throught this idea is very brilliant and hope we can use it to acess our grid power with grid middleware developed by ourselves (GOS and CGSP) deployed. Since we searched the official website and found no development documents, we want to ask whether we can get some help to ensure which interfaces should we implement and check out whether our middleware support these or not.
       Thanks a lot.

-Regards;

2007-11-23 12:01:43
Yuanbin Zou
FIT 1-111, Tsinghua University, Beijing,China
100084
Residence: +86-10-6279-6954
Mobile: +86-135-8154-2786
E-mail: