[geclipse-dev] LFC Replicas in UI Proposal

Hi *,

Recently we had a discussion about showing LFC file replicas in user
interface. I've prototyped one solution, which you can see in the
attachment.

You will find two proposals:
- in properties view, category replicas,
- in grid project view, file is an expandable node containing all replicas.

The latter is much more complex than the first one. It involves deep
changes in our model to force files being expandable nodes and
introducing new node type (LFCReplica) as well.

Hence, I would like you comment on this prototype.
Also, I would like Mathias comment on proposed changes to the model.

--
Mateusz Pabis

PNG image

Back to the top