Re: [geclipse-dev] Job Submission with input DataStaging

Hi Jie,

Could you please specify the JSDL file you are mentioning?

Best regards,

Nicholas.

On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 11:09 +0200, Tao, Jie wrote:
Dear all,

as I tried to submitt jobs with an input file, I detected errors in our jsdl files. The responsible person please correct them.

In the original jsdl:

<jsdl:DataStaging>

<jsdl:FileName>222</jsdl:FileName>

<jsdl:Source>

<jsdl:URI>gecl://egee-ce1.gup.uni-linz.ac.at:2811/home/gecl012/222?geclslave=gsiftp&amp;gecluid=egee-ce1.gup.uni-linz.ac.at2811</jsdl:URI>

</jsdl:Source>

</jsdl:DataStaging>

Please change the URI line  to

<jsdl:URI>gsiftp://egee-ce1.gup.uni-linz.ac.at:2811/home/gecl012/222</jsdl:URI>

For a local file, please change from

<jsdl:URI>gecl:/d:/geclipsetest/newFile1.jsdl?geclslave=file&amp;gecluid=null-1</jsdl:URI>

<jsdl:URI>file:///d:/geclipsetest/newFile1.jsdl</jsdl:URI>

Cheers,

Jie

Dr. Jie Tao

Institut für wissenschaftliches Rechnen