Von: geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Tao, Jie
Gesendet: Montag, 13. August 2007 09:27
An: Developer mailing list
Betreff: [geclipse-dev] Call for test classes

Dear all,

I need not explain the necessity of testing our methods, everyone knows that. I only want to ask you to contribute. There are many examples, in batch, gridftp, srm, glite, ui, ..., for you to write a test class. For grid test, the eu.geclipse.test provides all required settings (VO, proxy, token, CA).

I am expecting more test classes from you in the next time. For questions please contact me.

Thank you ahead,

Jie

Back to the top