Re: [geclipse-dev] Remove org.vtk.macosx.universal from CVS

> It was something wrong with the plugin itself not the binaries. When
> I created the plugin I unchecked to create, bin and src directories.
> Afterwards there are no way of adding/specifying that the plugin
> should be "compiled" and that the output should be placed in the bin/
> directory. Apparently this is an eclipse bug and the only way to
> "fix" it is to recreate the plug-in.

uh :-(
i would try to edit the build.properties by hand, i guess that should
help ;-)

> So I was not able to check in the new plug on top of the old one, is
> there such a way?

sorry, i now recreated that org.vtk.macosx.universal folder in CVS, that
should make things easier from inside eclipse. You should rename the
current org.vtk.macosx.universal folder in your Workspace,  check the new
one out from CVS  (it is not a project, just a plain folder), copy the
files from old into the new, sync and commit.

Cheers, A

Back to the top