Re: [geclipse-dev] job status problem this morning

Hi Jie,

Did the job executed successfully,  despite the job status not changing?

Nicholas.

On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 10:04 +0200, Tao, Jie wrote:
Hallo,

the status of submitted jobs does not change (in the jobs view) this morning. But it worked yesterday. I think this is due to some changes with the core.job. So I do not report this problem as a bug rather ask the responsible person to have a look.

Jie