Von: Anne Jacko [mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007 18:12
An: Kornmayer, Harald
Cc: mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: review for g-Eclipse

Hello Harald,

I have you on the calendar for September 17. The announcement will go out one week before the review (Sept. 10). The review doesn't show up on the "official" schedule until I have your final slides and your approved IP Log ready to post.

I'd like to encourage you to start working with Janet as soon as possible on your IP issues. Also, the *final* version of the slides are due by Sept. 10. Since we often have to go back and forth two or three times with changes to the slides, I encourage you to get the first draft of the slides in as soon as possible, but no later than 10 days before the review.

Anne Jacko