Re: [geclipse-dev] No VO providers registed

Hi Antonio,

first you have to download and install an Eclipse 3.3; the latest g-Eclipse
builds are only running on Eclipse 3.3. --- See the download and install
instructions here:

 * http://www.eclipse.org/geclipse/gettingstarted.php
 * http://www.geclipse.eu/index.php?id=downloads

Did you install a middleware specific extension? Information about this can be
found in the wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/g-Eclipse-Middleware-Extensions

If all of this doesn't help in your case, please send a bug report and we'll
have a look into it.

Markus

On Tuesday 17 July 2007 12:48, Antonio García wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've just installed gEclipse and imported all the CA certificates, but when
> I'm going to add the geclipsetutor VO through the VO-Declarations
> Preferences item, it just stays there with a blank dialog saying "No VO
> providers registered".
>
> I'm using Eclipse 3.2 included with Ubuntu Edgy. If you need any more
> information, please ask.
>
> Thank you,
> Antonio

Back to the top