[geclipse-dev] RC0 ready

Hi All,

I’m glad to tell you that we finally made our RC0 available on our update site for the outside world. So everybody is asked to have a look at it if it installs smoothly and if there are no severe issues. The final Europa release was used for the build so you should also use the final Europa release for testing. As Markus and also the Eclipse guys promised Europa should now by officially available from the Eclipse.org download pages. Our release can be found at http://www.geclipse.eu/update.

Finally I would like to thank everybody for the work that was done in the last months and especially in the last two weeks. Still there are unsolved problems but I think we have a product that can be used by others to do their daily work on the Grid.

So I wish everybody a nice weekend … and enjoy your beer …

Mathias

Back to the top