[geclipse-dev] Release

Hi All,

The vote mentioned yesterday concerning the release is obsolete in the meantime. Since I already have some items that force us to do a complete rebuild there is no way to avoid this. This means that there is still time to do some last minute bug fixing. Of course this does not mean to check in any code that may potentially cause problems. So if you check in code be sure that it is well tested and only makes very small fixes/changes to the code. In fact we should focus on documentation issues now. So if you would like to write documentations that would be very welcome.

I will start the build around 4pm, i.e. in 3 hours from now. So be sure to commit any changes that should be in the build before 4pm.

Furthermore I only got feedback from Harald G. concerning the worldwind issue. Could at least someone sitting on a linux machine report back if worldwind is working under linux?

Cheers, Mathias

Back to the top