Re: [geclipse-dev] Restructuring, part 4, done

Hi,

> How about moving them to the 'development_old' directory on the CVS
> server?

yes, definitely!

> Ariel, I've two other old plugins in my home directory at
> savannah.fzk.de, because I don't have write privileges on the
> 'development_old' directory. Those two plugins could be moved from my
> home directory to the old development directory.

i changed your permissions so now you can write there, feel free to move
them in!

BTW: i'll start a new build to catch Mathias' changes, i am not sure if the
wms/lb plugins already compile but now i changed the ordering, and the
dependencies and issues checks are published even if the build fails.

Cheers, Ariel

Back to the top