AW: [geclipse-dev] Minutes of the JSDL meeting from today

Hi all, Hi Kasia

My first comment would have been the same as Pawel had it.
The user can "manage" his files INPUT and OUTPUT without the
INPUT/OUTPUT option.

When we have implemented this feature, we can see if the "user"
is happy with this. If there will be a request for the INPUT/OUTPUT
option we can discuss it then.

Harald