Von: geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx im Auftrag von Radek Ostrowski
Gesendet: Fr 18.05.2007 12:42
An: geclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [geclipse-dev] running Globus jobs

Hi,

I have just installed gEclipse and was trying to run "/bin/hostname" on one
of my hosts.

I created a jsdl file and got the certificate related stuff sorted.

However, when I am trying to submit the job I can only choose a gLite job,
and a predefined WMS(?) server.

But I would like to run a Globus job like "globus-job-run" or sth similar.

Is there an easy way I could change it?

Cheers,

--
Radek H. Ostrowski