Von: geclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx im Auftrag von Tao, Jie
Gesendet: Do 03.05.2007 10:54
An: Developer mailing list
Betreff: AW: [geclipse-dev] Quality metrics

Dear all,

According to our student, we can already measure some metrics (most of
those I mentioned) using the available Eclipse plug-ins. We have only to
implement those not available but important for us. This includes both
metrics that have been proposed and that will be defined by ourselves.

I think it is no problem to put some results in our first year report.

Jie