[geclipse-dev] Usage of JSDL Plugins

Hello to all,

I am sending this email so we could clarify which of the JSDL plug-ins are being used and by whom.

Currently the following 5 plug-ins exist in the g-Eclipse SVN:

§         Eu.geclipse.jsdl (core JSDL classes – EMF generated)

§         Eu.geclipse.jsdl.edit (adapters that are used by the next plug-in to manipulate the JSDL model)

§         Eu.geclipse.jsdl.editor (JSDL editor – EMF generated)

§         Eu.gelcipse.jsdl.adapters (adapters created by me to manipulate the JSDL model)

§         Eu.geclipse.jsdl.test

The following are the plugins that I am using along with their dependencies related to the above plugins:

I am currently using eu.geclipse.jsdl.edit, and eu.geclipse.jsdl.adapters in the JSDL editor.

I vote that eu.geclipse.jsdl.editor (EMF generated editor) to be removed from the SVN, since the functionality that it provides does not suit our needs.

Thanks in advance.

Nicholas Loulloudes

High Performance Computing Systems Laboratory (HPCL)

Department of Computer Science,

University of Cyprus,

Nicosia, Cyprus

Tel:  +357-22892700